& Drink works with a number of partner organisations in order
to deliver events and initiatives to the benefit of both members
and the food and drink industry as a whole.
- AHDBThe Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board (AHDB) is an evidence-based levy board with a pivotal role to make the industry sectors they support more competitive and sustainable.
- Dairy UK
Dairy UK represents the interests of dairy farmers, producer co-operatives, manufacturers of dairy products, and processors and distributors of liquid milk throughout the UK. This supply chain approach is unique within the global dairy industry.
- Food and Drink Federation Scotland
The Food and Drink Federation Scotland (FDF Scotland) is an independent, industry funded trade association, representing food and drink manufacturers from major global brands through to small and medium-sized enterprises in Scotland.
- Highlands & Islands Enterprise (HIE)
HIE is the Scottish Government’s economic and community development agency for the highlands & islands. HIE's role and responsibilities are sharply focused on helping high growth businesses and improving regional competiteveness.
- Improve: Food & Drink Sector Skills CouncilImprove is the Sector Skills Council for the Food and Drink Manufacturing Industry in the UK. Put simply, our vision is to provide world class skills for a world class sector.
The land-based and environmental industry in Scotland has around 24,500 businesses, 115,700 employees and 40,000 volunteers. In fact, agriculture alone contributes £5,280 million to Scotland’s economy. The LANTRA team in Scotland works to help people access the training, qualifications, skills and knowledge they need
- NFU ScotlandThe purpose of NFU Scotland is to promote and protect the interests of the Scottish farming industry, influence government, the public and consumers to that end, and assist its members to meet the needs of customers.
- Quality Meat Scotland (QMS)Quality Meat Scotland's core function is to work with the Scottish red meat industry to improve its efficiency and profitability and to maximise its contribution to Scotland's economy.
- Scotch Whisky Association (SWA)The Scotch Whisky Association (SWA) promotes, protects and represents the interests of the whisky industry in Scotland and around the world.
- Scotland's Rural College (SRUC)
Scotland’s Rural College (SRUC) delivers a comprehensive range of training, education and business support for Scotland’s land-based industries, founded on world class and sector-leading research, education and consultancy.
- Scottish Agricultural Organisation Society (SAOS)We are Scotland's experts on co-operative and collaborative strategies, structures, and management. We provide a comprehensive range of development and consultancy services, supported by The Scottish Government.
- Scottish Bakers
Scottish Bakers has represented and promoted the interests of the bakery trade in Scotland since 1891. The Association believes that it is an integral part of each members business operation. As such it can be called upon to provide a valuable source of advice.
- Scottish Development International (SDI)Our aim is to encourage growth of the Scottish economy by encouraging inward investment and helping Scottish companies to compete in overseas markets. We provide a wide range of international business services.
- Scottish EnterpriseScottish Enterprise is Scotland's main economic development agency, funded largely by Scottish Government. Our activities help businesses with the appetite and capacity to grow to improve efficiencies, access new sources of funding and conquer new markets.
- Scottish Salmon Producers’ Organisation (SSPO)
SSPO is the trade association for the salmon farming industry. With 95% of the tonnage of Scottish salmon production in its membership, SSPO represents the industry in political, regulatory and technical issues.
- Sea Fish Industry Authority (Seafish)Seafish, the authority on seafood, works across all sectors of the seafood industry to promote good quality, sustainable seafood.
- Seafood ScotlandSeafood Scotland is a trade organisation set up in 1999 by the main representatives of the Scottish seafood industry, to market, promote and develop responsibly caught Scottish seafood in order to maximise the value return to industry.
- Skills Development Scotland
Skills Development Scotland (SDS) is the national skills body supporting the people and businesses of Scotland to develop and apply their skills. SDS was formed in 2008 as a non-departmental public body, bringing together careers, skills, training and funding services.
- The Rowett Institute of Nutrition & Health (Aberdeen University)
The foci of the Rowett’s three research divisions is improving food quality and preventing disease.
- Zero Waste Scotland
Zero Waste Scotland exists to create a society where resources are valued and nothing is wasted. As Scotland’s resource efficiency and circular economy experts, their work supports the delivery of the Scottish Government’s circular economy and low carbon policy priorities.
- Clydesdale Bank
The Clydesdale Bank provide advice and services to a wide-range of businesses in the food and drink industry.