This year we are taking a slightly different approach to the space we are offering in order to make the Scottish Pavilion more open plan and inviting.
Sun, 26 Feb 2017
(26 February - 2 March 2017)
Scottish Development International is offering an attractive package for Scottish companies to build International business at Gulfood 2017.
Price (2 people per company) includes:
Individual company Pod (3-4sqm Pod with graphics & product display area), access to the facilities on the Scottish Pavilion including meeting area, invitation to SDI networking reception & dinner. A travel grant of £500 (one per company) will be available to the eligible companies after the show.
- £2,500 – for non Scotland Food & Drink members
- £2,250- for Scotland Food & Drink members (includes 10% discount)
If you require more space than a Pod, please contact Anya Greaves (email@example.com) to discuss the space availability.
‘Pay on the day’ rate of £100 per day to use meeting space only
(A range of chargeable extras will also be available to meet specific requirements.)
Why Exhibit at Gulfood?
Running since 1987, Gulfood is the UAE region’s largest and most important food and drink trade exhibition. It is a showcase event for manufacturers, distributors, and suppliers from around the world, representing all of the key sectors within the food retail and hospitality trade. Key highlights from the 2016 show include:
- 4,800+ exhibitors from 120 countries
- 84,642 Visitors from 156 countries
- 120 country pavilions
- 5 days of limitless business opportunities, networking and market exposure
Sign up now and benefit from
- Prime positioning within the World Trade Centre; co-located with the British Pavilion
- Prominent Scotland Food and Drink Branding
- Opportunity to visit retail and foodservice outlets in Dubai to gain further market insight
- Making contacts in new markets and building your export sales at this global showcase event
- Support from SDI Staff prior to the event and then onsite and in-market
- An SDI organised Scottish evening Networking Reception & the Scottish Product Showcase
- A travel subvention for eligible companies
We have limited space on the Scottish Pavilion therefore we encourage you to register as soon as possible.
Please register your interest by completing this registration form and this contract emailing it to Ailie Maclead (firstname.lastname@example.org) by the 18th of November 2016.
If you require further information about Gulfood please contact:
- Jennifer Williamson: +44 (0) 7342064929
- Anya Greaves: +44 (0)7881 895514